Phra Nang Klao Hospital
was formerly known as Nonthaburi Hospital under the supervision of the Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Public Health. It is located at 91, Nonthaburi Road, Bang Kraso Subdistrict, Mueang District, Nonthaburi Province with a total area of 24 rai 1 ngan 2.6 sq.wa. It was opened to the public on 24 June 1957 and designated as a provincial hospital in 1989. It was later granted the royal permission to rename as “Phra Nang Klao Hospital” to honor HM King Nangklao (King Rama III), as HRH Princess Sri Sulalai, the king’s mother, was born in Nonthaburi Province.
Faculty of Medicine Foundation, Siam University
was established with the objectives to support medical development and promote medical researches. It also cooperates with non-profit and charitable organizations to organize activities for public benefits without political benefits.
is one of the first five private universities in Thailand. It is considered as the largest and eldest private university in Thonburi area. It was initiated in 1965 and officially established in 1973 by Dr. Narong Mongkhonvanit. It was formerly known as “Siam Technical College”. In 1986, it was upgraded to “Siam Technical University” and later renamed as “Siam University”. Currently, it is a private university under the supervision of the Office of the Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education. Air Chief Marshal Chalit Pukbhasuk, Privy Councilor, acts as the Chairman of the University Council; and Dr. Pornchai Mongkhonvanit as the President of Siam University.
1,638 total views, 2 views today